HRU is one of the famous universities in the Kingdom of Cambodia. This department is established for strengthening the university and students’ competency in order to contribute the achievement of HRU’s vision: “a higher education establishment that is nationally and internationally accredited in terms of superiority in management, research, teaching and social services that are beneficial and usable for people and Cambodia as a whole.”
Currently, HRU has the competent stakeholder for serving any research purposes of companies, NGOs and also government agencies.
HRU’s competent Elements:
- Our Head of Honorary Board of research department is H.E. Seng Phally
- The members of our honorary board are H.E. Ek Monosen, Prof. Tep Sophea, Prof. Mut Vongsa
- There are over three thousands research support students
- Potential staff of research
- Besides these, this research department is strongly committed to highly cooperate with famous national and internal research institutes and agencies.